It’s easy to follow the masses. To go with the flow. Fit in. But what if you questioned conventionality? And bravely walked in the direction of your dreams.
You must be brave to:
- Break away from current trends to express your own style.
- Pick up the guitar when the instrument has already been mastered by someone in your household.
- Decorate your home in Renaissance Era and fantasy themes at the risk of appearing weird to your neighbors.
- Go on solo adventures
- Discipline your time so that you can invest it in your craft rather than excessive social outings.
- Adapt a minimalist lifestyle when you feel the pressure from family and friends to acquire endless possessions.
- Work as a homemaker, even if you don’t have kids, and society tells you this is not a viable career.
- To embrace solitude when there is continual pressure to stay plugged into our smart phones, touch pads and lap tops, so that you may experience God.
The more you step out of your comfort zone, the easier it will be to wield your own lifestyle. Bravely be who you are and in doing so you just might find that you will “boldly go where no man has gone before”.